Polish Romanian Lithuanian Danish
COVID-19 has unfortunately spread to the whole world. In this context, individual countries have launched ongoing and changing measures in an effort to eliminate and minimize the spread of this virus and its mutations.
It is the responsibility of all of us to know and follow the laws, restrictions and guidelines that are laid down nationally in the country we live in, as well as to follow them in the country we are travelling to.
These rules and requirements may differ from country to country, and they may also vary in the same country, depending on the current level of emergency in the country at the time of travel.
Basic guidelines that you should always follow are:
- Take the nationally approved COVID-19 test max. 24 hours before arrival in the country of work
- Take the nationally approved COVID-19 test shortly after arrival in the country of work
- Remain isolated during a quarantine period
- Maintain good hand hygiene
- Keep a good distance from other people, 1-2 meters
- Wear a mouthpiece in places where this is required
- Stay home if you do not feel well
You will be informed about the current COVID-19 procedure in place when you are employed, but it is important that you stay up to date on the situation as it is constantly changing, even in local areas.
You can always call us at +4532820000 if you have questions.
Links to relevant national websites: